SWAP IS BACK! NOW EVERY LAST TUESDAY IN A MONTH!
A chance to recycle preloved clothes, books, accessories and fall in love with some “new to you” items.
This is an educational event to bring to light alternatives and creative ways to live more sustainable. It is suppose to be simple and fun.
The rules are simple:
1. Bring what you want to rehome – Do you have books, shoes or clothes that you don’t use anymore? Please, bring them and place them to the designated areas.
2. Do you find something you love? Feel free to take it.
3. You can bring up to 10 pieces of clothing or fashion accessories for exchange
4. We do not accept bigger amounts of clothes!
5. The clothes you bring should be clean, well preserved and undamaged
6. Underwear, socks, promotional T-shirts or other promotional items of clothing shall not be considered as clothing exchange.
7. Have fun!